Textiles / Automotive Vacancy
Learnership Offered in Various Production Departments
(No experience necessary)
Embroidery Dot Com is a commercial embroidery manufacturing facility based in Umgeni Park, Durban North. We are offering 12 month learnership contracts to unemployed youth. Upon successful completion of the learnership contract, interns will be offered full-time employment with our company.
• South African citizen
• Must be between the ages of 18-28 years old
• Fluent in English – Read/Write
• Available immediately
• There are NO requirements regarding race
Please ensure that the subject line of your email reads: LEARNERSHIP APPLICATION. The following documentation must be emailed to: email@example.com
• Certified ID (for ID Cards - front and back must be on one page)
• CV with a clear photo
• Stamped Bank Statement (not older than 3 months)
• Proof of SARS registration as a taxpayer (if applicable)
Incomplete documentation will result in your application being declined immediately. It is important to note that the ONLY form of communication in respect of this learnership opportunity will be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No comments or messages will be answered on any social media platform.
Closing Date: 31st August 2022