A leading textile company based in Umgeni Park, Durban North is currently looking for a Receptionist / Admin Clerk. This position requires first line communication, monitoring of all incoming calls and ensuring that all customers receive a pleasant and courteous welcome.
Duties - Front Desk
- Represent Embroidery Dot Com to clients and prospective clients through the front office desk.
- Customers and suppliers must be greeted promptly and in a professional and courteous manner.
- Answering of switchboard, routing of calls & taking messages in a professional manner.
- Maintain phone system.
- Maintain a high level of Customer Service.
- Ensure reception area and boardroom are always clean, tidy and welcoming.
Duties - Administration
- Coordinate communications between various departments, schedule meetings, prepare minutes of meetings, distribute reports and keep all parties informed of general business operations.
- Operate and maintain office machinery, including copiers, fax machines and printers.
- Co-ordinate Receiving and Despatch of bulk productions and sampling.
- Preparation of Production Job Cards.
- Keep track of inventory and work with supply vendors to ensure a well-stocked office.
- Prepare daily Production Reports.
- Daily follow up report to Consultants.
- Assist Admin and Accounts Department with invoicing and queries.
- Capturing of daily sales report data.
- Maintaining files and records so that they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Compiling Consultant / Affiliate monthly Commission Statements.
- Management of Customer Surveys.
- Capturing of all ISO9001 QMS related documentation.
- Must have relevant experience with traceable references.
- Well groomed and professional.
- Adhere to all company policies, processes and procedures including administration guidelines.
- Help other areas of the team as and when required.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Pastel experience a definite advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Attention to detail, accurate data entry and reconciliation skills.
Prospective candidates must have experience and traceable references. Top rates will be paid to the right candidate. If you have what it takes and would like to join a winning team, then we would like to hear from you!
Applicants must be able to start immediately. Email your detailed CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org